Friday, July 18, 2014

I finally made it to the MTC!

 Hello!
They are letting us send a short e-mail from the MTC on our first day so I don't have much time.  I LOVE it in the MTC! It is so nice, and guess who my casama (companion) is.. Kathleen from Facebook! Sister Pau.  There was a group of 10 of us all together.. 7 elders and 3 sisters.  The other 2 sisters are both samoan which totally rocks.  I feel like such a minority.  There are not many white sisters! The tokyo airport was sweet.  There is lots of damage from the typhoon.  We had our first cockroach incident in the hotel last night.  It was half hilarious half terrifying.  I took pictures of it that i'll upload on P day.  We were all screaming and running around trying to run away from it.  It was huge and it flies. 
I want you to know that I am happy!! I LOVE wearing my name tag!
Send my love to the family!! I am thinking of you lots.
Love,
Sister Lockwood (I'm actually already getting used to being called that!)
 
Ps. The drive from the hotel to the MTC was crazy.  Like I can't believe I'm going to live here for 18 months!!! There are people everywhere.
Pss. I gave away both of my pass along cards on the way over here!!

(To see where she is staying for the next 6 weeks, click on the link below...)


No comments:

Post a Comment