Monday, September 28, 2015

Temple!

With Sis Arif at the temple.  What a very special day for her!

President Ostler did the work for her father.  I have the best mission president!

This is my district! It was sister Gallano's birthday so we bought her a cake

Sister Arif sprained her ankle

Dear Family,
I don't have too much time today so this will be short!
It was a good week in Las Pinas! We had the privilege of going to the temple to do the baptism for Sister Arif's father. She is from Pakistan, and they don't have a temple in her country. She had told President Ostler that she wanted so badly to do the temple work for him while she was here in the Philippines close to the temple. President Ostler did it himself! It was such a wonderful experience. I felt so lucky to just be there. Sister Arif said, "Now when people ask me how many members of the church are in my family, I can say 3! Me, my brother, and now my Father." 
I love being a missionary! It is such a blessing to help people not only here on this Earth to accept the gospel, but on the other side of the veil as well.
I love you! Have a great week!
Love, Sister Lockwood

No comments:

Post a Comment